Sunday, February 10, 2008

Only $300 American and We're Rich!

We could start another blog just to display the entertaining email we get from these scammeisters. As follows:

Hello!
I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirmable Bank Draft of $800.000.00 United States Dollars, but I did not hear from you since that time. Then I went and deposited the Draft with FEDEX EXPRESS DELIVERY, West Africa, I travelled out of the country for a Months Course and I will not come back till end of February. What you have to do now is to contact the FEDEX EXPRESS DELIVERY as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date. For your information,I have paid for the delivering Charges, Insurance premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the Cheque showing that it is not a Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist attack in your Country. Again, I would have paid for the security keeping feebut they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage.You have to contact the FEDEX EXPRESS INTERNATIONAL with the following informations:
First name:
Last Name:
Telephone:
Nationality::
Age:
Occupation:
address:

Dispatch Director: Rev. Terry Smith
Email Address: terry01.smithdept@hotmail.com
Telephone:+234xxxxxxxxxx

You are advice to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of $300.00 US Dollars for their immediate action.You should also let me know through email as soon as you receive your Draft. Yours Faithfully, Mrs.mary jones.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never knew that there was an expiration date for money! I'd better chack all the money I've got and see if it is fresh!

Blog Archive

Things for Sale at the Museum

A Place in Time by June Reynolds

History Book $30
Christmas Chair by June Reynolds

Reynolds Fiction $12
Heritage Trail Guide by Clyde List
Trail Guide $5
The Folks CD
The Folks $7
Sherwood Centennial Cook Book
Cook Book $7.50
Renaissance Singers CD
Renaissance Singers $15
Melody Guy CD

Melody Guy

The Sherwood Heritage Center is a project of the Sherwood Historical Society